I wish for world peace very often and it is a great thing to have hope for. This artwork is an abstract representation of a wish for peace. Measuring 36″ x 36″ and just listed on 7 day auction. To place a bid for this original textured painting, click here.
Splatterday: Great White Shark Graffiti Style Art
“Splatterday” measures 12 x 36″ Large and is on Gallery Canvas. Created in a street art /graffiti style. This Work of Art also has texture added on with a palette knife. The colors have great contrast and are vivid for a dramatic effect. The great white shark was drawn with a paintbrush and painted by hand with detail to enhance the appearance of the shark. There is a hidden city under the rising water with colorful buildings and a splattered painting effect in many colors. A modern abstract representation of one of our favorite top predators of the ocean.
I love sharks, to me they are such interesting animals and to draw them and capture the wild essence of their nature is my intent. Hope you like this one as much as I do. I decided to put it on auction for $49 with NO RESERVE to give people a chance to win one of my signed originals at an affordable price. I have been contacted by other countries who always have to pay shipping and custom fees so the price is great for them. Wish I could provide more affordable pieces, but it is impossible since I am a full time artist and live off my work. This is a March Madness / Spring has Sprung Sale for my fans. I would never be able to make it without you. Thank you all for supporting my art and a living artist! This is only on auction for another 4 days so if you want to place a bid click here.
Prints, Posters and Canvas Prints Also Available
- Zombie Eats Shark – Southern Fried Art (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- Fisherman hooks great white shark in Florida (usatoday.com)
- Fisherman gets dragged five miles by a great white shark in the Gulf of Mexico (itv.com)
- Great white shark not often seen in Gulf (abcactionnews.com)
- Florida Scientists Discover 2,000-Pound Great White Shark Near Surf Spot (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Anglers reel in great white shark in FL (wcpo.com)
- VIDEO: Shark attack survivor saves great whites (bbc.co.uk)
Puppet Master – Primitive Art Assemblage
This is a raw abstract mixed media work of art on 2 canvas nailed together and assembled with jute. Splashes of acrylic paint add to the street art feel and the style is modern, contemporary mixed media. This is a primitive looking very rough artwork. It is meant to look disheveled and put together in the most basic way, by hand and free of any constraints. If you love assemblage art and raw pieces then this double canvas representation of a puppet master’s studio would look great in a modern city space or contemporary setting. Graffiti inspired 24×36″ mixed media work of art by Laura Barbosa – Unique and Original, all hand assembled and nailed together.Created in 2012 outside on the rocks near the beach at the Jersey Shore.
Place your bid on EBAY for The “Puppet Master”
BUY IT NOW from my Artfire Shop
- Day 294. Monopoly House Bird (mkdickerson.com)
- sculpture: ITALIAN SONNET (take two) (konokopia.typepad.com)
- Colorfully Abstract Collages – Elena Johnston Creates Playful Art That Are Incredibly Child-like (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Perceptions of the Parallaxis (artworldchicago.com)
- October 2012 Lake Erie East Gazette (lakevisit.com)
- Mixed Media Canvas Project: Wish Upon a Star (imperfectimpulses.wordpress.com)
- Doll head scissor display inspired by the book Mixed-Media Doll Making (craftside.typepad.com)
- Mixed Media Friday!!! (prima.typepad.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.