Good Ole’ Pumpkin Chuck. He use to be a happy pumpkin until someone ripped him out of the patch and entered him in a pumpkin chucking contest to see who could throw him the farthest. They used a cartapult to throw his head and he landed 20 feet and got squashed, cracking his pumpkin head open. Some pumpkin chuckers grow their own types of pumpkins that are ideal for chucking. Chuck turned into an evil pumpkin just in time for Halloween. Cool and Creepy Art for Man Caves, Haunted Houses, Halloween Parties or Spooky Art Lovers – Acrylics on Canvas 2012 – 24×30″ – Ships Free.
Buy Original Pumpkin Chuck Painting on Canvas
Bid for this artwork on eBay Auction (Free Shipping)
Buy an affordable Fine Art Print (Reproduction)
- Pumpkin Planters (kitchenwitchconfessions.wordpress.com)
- Halloween Ideas from Pinterest (alicecorrine.com)
- Cook Fast, Live Young: What to Do with Your Pumpkin After Halloween 2011 (savings.com)
- Cook Fast, Live Young: How to Pick Out the Perfect Halloween Pumpkin (savings.com)
- Carved Halloween Pumpkins (countryandvictoriantimes.com)
- Free Hot Samples: Get into the Spirit of Halloween with these Fun Freebies (savings.com)
- Pumpkin Pretzels [Fall Snacks] (bedifferentactnormal.com)
- Pumpkins Galore (odetomyabode.com)
- 7 No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas (eversave.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.