Welcome to Zombie Town. It’s undead madness in this country hick village from hell. Abandoned barns and sheds built by the living when the apocalypse hit. No one survived and there are only zombies left here. All the farm animals and pets have turned into walking dead creatures, scavenging around for body parts and brains. The shot gun shed is loaded with guns and the apocalypse supply barn still has axes, spears and machetes for sale. The dog in this evil scene is still finding arms and legs to snack on but the people who once lived here have been undead for so long they have all turned a puke color green and now their brains are falling out and their eyes have turned white as they walk the earth forever looking and searching for human remains. This is a comical and humorous horror artwork inspired by all the great zombie movies and the halloween holiday.
Buy original painting from official website
Buy a reproduction framed or on canvas
Place a bid for the art on eBay auction
- Red Band Zombie Trailer of the Week – Cockneys VS. Zombies (2012) (horrorboom.com)
- Zombie Apocalypse Bed Sheets (gadgetreview.com)
- “Cockneys vs. Zombies” Trailer: This Is How a Zombie Comedy Should Look Like (news.softpedia.com)
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 announced: “hordes of new plant and zombie types” (pcgamer.com)
- The Clown (Le Queloune) (bizarrocentral.com)
- 6 Essential Zombie Movies That Eat The Brains Of A Boring Night (hackcollege.com)
- Zombie Author J.R. Angelella Talks Body Parts, Neckties, His Own Zombie Code, and More! (dreadcentral.com)
- Facebook Game Face-off: The Walking Dead vs. Zombie Lane (games.com)
- Our Say: Why we love zombies (mercurynews.com)
- First Word on J.R. Angelella’s New Novel ‘Zombie’ (dreadcentral.com)
You must be logged in to post a comment.