A representation of a funky jazz musician playing his trumpet on bourbon street at the time of Mardi Gras or Fat Tuesday. Dressed in sugar skull style with celestial symbols of the sun and moon. Painted on 24 x 30″ gallery canvas and created with acrylic paint.
- The New Orleans Skeleton Club (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- Blues, Jazz and Hurricanes: My Long Weekend in New Orleans (themanintheyellowhat.wordpress.com)
- Kids ‘having a blast’ at annual Pirate Festival // PHOTO GALLERY (newsherald.com)
- Today’s Funky 4: Mariah Carey, Bow Wow & More (kluc.cbslocal.com)
- Today’s Funky 4: Spice Girls, 112 & More (kluc.cbslocal.com)
- 10 Things I Need to do Before I Die (kjbeitz.wordpress.com)
- Today’s Funky 4: Nelly Furtado, Notorious B.I.G. & More (kluc.cbslocal.com)