Painting in Progress #1
Sneak Peek at “What’s on the Easel” Today. This is my First Painting in Progress of a Sugar Skull on 8×10 Black Canvas. It will be finished tomorrow and posted. Stay tuned for my other 2 works of art / photos out later today.
I am using Acrylic Paint and Acrylic Markers to Achieve a unique look.
- Acrylic Painting Techniques to Try (painting.answers.com)
- Poll: How much would you pay for an original Dangerous Lee painting? (dangerouslee.biz)
- Paint Your House (lowes.com)
- Techniques for Painting With Liquid Acrylic Paint (painting.answers.com)
- Learn New Techniques and Improve Your Acrylic Paintings (painting.answers.com)