Ever watch “Hillbilly Handfishin” on Animal Planet or those guys from the south who do Noodling?
This is humorous and Cool Surfer Art! A mix of Horror, Graffiti and Street Art. Zombie Eats Great White Shark! Colorful Acrylics on Canvas. Awesome Beach and Summer Painting for Game Rooms or Bungalows.
My style is always evolving and I am going to start using a different medium to create artwork that I have been wanting to use for years. Now I can use this magic color effect on my canvas. Stay tuned for more graffiti art and street style paintings coming soon!
- A History of London Graffiti Art by the Legendary ‘Tizer’ (loveartnotpeople.org)
- Disputed Banksy graffiti art sold for $1.1M in London (cbc.ca)
- Legal Graffiti in West Humboldt Park Changes the Neighborhood’s Appearance (shellyeleggett.wordpress.com)
- Graffiti Art Hunters (jamescareyartcollection.wordpress.com)
- The Zombie Emergency Kit Project Launches On Kickstarter (prweb.com)
- The Great Zombie Debate, but not really. (I’ll capitalize What i Want, thank you very Much) (stupidcrapface.wordpress.com)
- Dark Ocean (madtwogaming.wordpress.com)