Pirate Booty Beach is where Pirates go to hide their treasure. It’s an island near the Galapagos with Komodo Dragons and creatures from another time. This Original Painting measures 24 x 36″ and was hand painted in acrylics and Ink. The figures are representing a fantasy pirate crew with a Skeleton Captain, a Skelly Parrot , A Walking Dead Pet bolted to the life boat, a Big Zombie holding a Pet Alligator and a Viking hiding in the back. The Jolly Roger Flag is adorned with a hanging Voodoo Doll.
Cool and Unique Art for Pirate Fans and Collectors! The original is on sale for $325 with Reproductions also available.
- Pirate’s Graveyard – Custom Commission (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- !Pirate Flag Jolly Roger Beaded Curtain 125 Strands (+hanging hardware) (beadedcurtainstrandshanginghardwarr.wordpress.com)
- Costume Resources: The Pirates Links Page (wholesalehalloweencostumes.com)
- We say Aye, Aye to Pirates! Bands of Misfits (wholesalecostumeclub.com)
- Pirate Ship Cake (spoonful.com)
- Disney Pirate Craft: Jack’s Jolly Roger (spoonful.com)
- “Real Pirates” closes at the Milwaukee Public Museum (fox6now.com)
- Pirates on Floreana! (msugalapagos.wordpress.com)
- Throw a Pirates of the Caribbean Party (spoonful.com)