Pirate Booty Beach – Original Art
Pirate Booty Beach is where Pirates go to hide their treasure. It’s an island near the Galapagos with Komodo Dragons and creatures from another time. This Original Painting measures 24 x 36″ and was hand painted in acrylics and Ink. The figures are representing a fantasy pirate crew with a Skeleton Captain, a Skelly Parrot , A Walking Dead Pet bolted to the life boat, a Big Zombie holding a Pet Alligator and a Viking hiding in the back. The Jolly Roger Flag is adorned with a hanging Voodoo Doll.
Cool and Unique Art for Pirate Fans and Collectors! The original is on sale for $325 with Reproductions also available.
- Pirate’s Graveyard – Custom Commission (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- !Pirate Flag Jolly Roger Beaded Curtain 125 Strands (+hanging hardware) (beadedcurtainstrandshanginghardwarr.wordpress.com)
- Costume Resources: The Pirates Links Page (wholesalehalloweencostumes.com)
- We say Aye, Aye to Pirates! Bands of Misfits (wholesalecostumeclub.com)
- Pirate Ship Cake (spoonful.com)
- Disney Pirate Craft: Jack’s Jolly Roger (spoonful.com)
- “Real Pirates” closes at the Milwaukee Public Museum (fox6now.com)
- Pirates on Floreana! (msugalapagos.wordpress.com)
- Throw a Pirates of the Caribbean Party (spoonful.com)