The Deep Sea Anglerfish has always interested me. It looks like a creature from outer space and has such wonderful facial characteristics to create art from. This is my first Anglerfish Painting portraying the animal as an oversized monster with a Scuba Diver shown to be much smaller and swimming for her life. The skulls on the right represent Andy’s ominous presence and suggestive nature. The living anglerfish, also known as the black devil is only 5 inches long and lives at a depth of 3000 feet.
24″W x 18″H – Signed Original Painting For Sale – Just Listed!
- 5 Fascinating Animal Mating Behaviors (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- Lime Green Angler (rabbittownanimator.com)
- Fishing report: Yough River anglers doing well on trout (triblive.com)
- Scuba diver’s body found off Cape Paterson, 150km southeast of Melbourne (sykose.com)
- Living in outer space (ratedpeople.com)
- 50 Fun Things To Do In Antigua and Barbuda (flightnetwork.com)
- The Eternal Kiss of the Angler Fish (thisiswherewritingbegins.wordpress.com)
- Kid’s Book Review – Weird Sea Creatures (mumsibles.wordpress.com)
- Creatures Of The Deep (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)