“Creatures of The Deep” features a great white shark zombie, giant zombie octopus and a zombie scuba diver. As the story goes:
Because of our many mistakes as humans and all the environmental damage we have done to our earth, it finally seems like everything has gone to hell. The entire human race has succumbed to the disease of the zombie and all the marine animals turned to undead creatures, eating each others brains….. soon the sea will be lifeless. Scientists tried to regenerate the undead and add living tissue thus causing zombies to think. The zombie scuba diver actually put on an old diving suit to find great white sharks for food. The whole world has gone bonkers above the water and below.
Welcome to the Deep Blue Sea….
- Zombie Eats Shark – Southern Fried Art (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- Ocean Ramsey, Shark Diver, Swims With Great White Shark (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Go Pro Video of Female Scuba Diver Riding A Great White Shark (americanlivewire.com)
- Mysterious Lifestyles Of Female Great White Sharks Revealed (natureworldnews.com)
- Woman who swims with Great White sharks (thesun.co.uk)
- Diver’s lucky escape from great white shark’s jaws (itv.com)
- US woman describes ‘joy of locking eyes with a great white shark’ (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com)