The Swimming Dead search for Fish Brains and anything with a Beating Heart. Zombie eats a Great White Shark. Great White Shark nibbles on small Zombie Heads. Southern Fried Munchies just off the coast of Florida, near a nuclear power plant. 2013
Hand Painted in Acrylics and Textured with Plaster, topped with Copper Metallic Highlights on Gallery wrapped Canvas. Cool Horror Art for my Zombie and Fish Fans. I always thought a Great White Shark and a Zombie would be a good match in the time of a Zombie Apocalypse. Dramatic, Original and Cool Art for your Wall! Great Conversation Piece. Ships Free to the USA, Ready to Hang.
- 2,000-pound great white shark tagged (science.nbcnews.com)
- Woman who swims with Great White sharks (thesun.co.uk)
- US woman describes ‘joy of locking eyes with a great white shark’ (mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.com)
- VIDEO: Shark attack survivor saves great whites (bbc.co.uk)
- Florida Scientists Discover 2,000-Pound Great White Shark Near Surf Spot (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Great White Sharks Now Protected Under Calif.’s Endangered Species Act (losangeles.cbslocal.com)