Night Of The Comet is a 3 Piece Abstract Art Set or Triptych on Gallery Wrapped Canvas. I have been pouring acrylic abstracts for a while and giving them as gifts to family and friends. I am now pouring for my clients. Here is the first modern pour artwork available for sale! Universe everything and Galaxy Designs are trending right now and will be around for a while, maybe forever. It is something you can collect and will never go out of style. This modern contemporary work of art is very versatile and can be hung on the wall as separate pieces or you can change their direction from horizontal to vertical. The finish is a gloss medium and it ships ready to hang – Free to the USA.
Size: (each canvas measures 24″ x 20″) Total Width is 60″ x 24″ x 0.5″ – Sides Painted Black
- Sanctum – Fantastical Watercolor Art (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- Comet, Meteors, Aristotle, and Astrological Nothingness (longstreet.typepad.com)
- Comet Visible To The Naked Eye In March! (fox41blogs.typepad.com)
- Bright Comet May Be Visible to Naked Eye in March (space.com)
- The Year of the Comets: Three Reasons Why 2013 Could be the Best Ever (astronaut.com)
- Rare Asteroid Observed with Comet-like Dust Trail (vineoflife.net)