Wine Town Designs Creates Beautiful Wine Themed Jewelry and Wine Charms. Many of their designs are created from my handmade digital collage sheets. We have worked together and I can tell you they are wonderful and excellent to work with. This company was founded by sisters with creative ideas and a love of wine. They are great promoters of Artisan Crafts and all their products are handcrafted in the USA. Below are photos of their unique Jewelry and Charms.
Each 18″ sterling silver necklace is created individually in an antique silver 1″ square pendant tray . This original design by Laura Barbosa is a perfect gift for every Wine Diva. The art is magnified beautifully under square clear glass.
- Making the most of white wine (johnlewis.com)
- Making the most of red wine (johnlewis.com)
- Upcoming Wine Events (binnotes.com)
- Recycled Wine Cork Jewelry Inspirations and Tutorial (beadinggem.com)
- I’ll Have What She’s Having (The Wine, I Have The Wine) (dlisted.com)
- Book Review: Wines of the Southern Hemisphere (thegoodwineguru.com)
- Top Two Things to Look for in Wine Racks (hangingpotrackblog.wordpress.com)
- Deals of the Week: Wines of the World (flipkey.com)
- You Need This Wine (wannabewino.com)
- £1m Aussie cellar goes on sale for you wining Poms (standard.co.uk)