Once Upon A Time in Mexico / Day of the Dead Art
This is my newest artwork as I am beginning to get back on my feet after Hurricane Sandy. A BIG THANK YOU to all my wonderful clients for buying art this past week and helping me get my studio up and running again.
“Once Upon A Time in Mexico” is a Fantasy Folk Art Painting in a Modern Style. Hand Painted with Roses, a Smoking Skull Guitar, Decorative Moon and The Praying Virgin of Guadalupe. This is a detailed artwork celebrating the Day of the Dead Mexican Holiday with many colors. Measuring 24×30″ and coated in a UV varnish. Ships ready to hang and no frame needed.
- Crane In Action: Day of the Dead and Adorable Bunnies (crane.com)
- Lush’s Day of the Dead Collection Is Adorably Spooky (bellasugar.com)
- 6 Stunning Day of the Dead Makeup Looks (bellasugar.com)
- How to Make Traditional Sugar Skulls for Dia De Los Muertos (The Day of the Dead) (halloweenculture.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways to Beautify Yourself For Day of the Dead Festivities (bellasugar.com)
- Day of the Dead ’12 (maccandace.wordpress.com)
- Mexico’s Day of Dead brings memories of missing (mysanantonio.com)
- Photos: Day of the Dead (abcnews.go.com)
- Day of the Dead (lapir0.com)
- 40 pictures for the Day of the Dead (darkroom.baltimoresun.com)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on December 4, 2012 at 1:36 am and is filed under ebay art auctions, Original Paintings with tags All Saints, arts, cigar, day, day of the dead, dead, ebay, Ethnic and Regional, guadalupe, guitar, holiday, los, mexican, mexico, moon, muertos, of, Ofrendas, praying, shopping, skeletons, skulls, virgin. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.