“Jersey Shore” is a 2 piece abstract painting on canvas created with acrylics and silver spraypaint. This is a very colorful work of art and is a contemporary modern artwork for rooms that need color. Great art for pillow matching and home decor. Each canvas measures 18″wide x 24″high x 0.5″deep. Hang them together or separate them in any pattern you choose.
Why did I name it Jersey Shore? Because I live near Seaside Heights NJ where they film the Jersey Shore Show and I go to the boardwalk often and play the boardwalk games like, “Shoot The Guido”. Shooting the guido is done with paintball guns and there is a guy or kid, haven’t figured it out yet, that is in a protective suit and he romps back and forth while people shoot him with paintballs, by the end of the night he is a vast array of colors and it looks alot like these abstract paintings. After this little guido is finished getting shot he is covered with paint. I had to create this after returning from my night on the boardwalk which also included ice cream cones, elephant ears, and funnel cakes, oh and woops…… fried oreo cookies. Man that’s alot of food! The boardwalk is awesome fun. These paintings are really cool art for modern spaces.
- MTV Sets Date for ‘Jersey Shore’ (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Jersey Shore’s Pauly D Shows Off His Hair Skills (bellasugar.com)
- 2012-18 Jersey Shore (rioranchoart.wordpress.com)
- JERSDAY is back, OCTOBER 4TH…The Jersey Shore! (starjoos.wordpress.com)
- Jersey Shore to return October 4 (o.canada.com)
- Jersey Shore Season 6 to Premiere October 4 (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Best Makeover of 2010: Jersey Shore’s JWoww (bellasugar.com)