Peace Dream – Colorful Hippie Art on Canvas
Peace Dream is layered in colors, with hues of blue, yellow, green, pink, red and a touch of brass metallic paint. Acrylic paint drips from the peace symbol in a thick mixture making it’s own rainbow design. The outcome was better than I expected and the artwork is an awesome addition to any room that needs color. An abstract peace painting. Hand Painted in 2012.
- Add Color to Your Space Without the Commitment of Painting (apartmentguide.com)
- Love N Death – Hand Painted Roses in a Skull Vase (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- The Fall Of Liberty – NYC Fantasy Art (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on July 20, 2012 at 1:44 am and is filed under ebay art auctions, Original Paintings with tags 24x36, ABSTRACT PAINTING, abstractions, acrylic paint, barbosa, blue, canvas, color, colorful, couch art, Decorative Painting, drip, dripping, green, hippie artwork, large, metallic, modern art, ORIGINAL PAINTING, paint, Peace Symbol, pink, red, shopping, wall art, yellow. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.