“Alice in Zombieland” was a subject I have been wanting to paint for over a year. It’s just the possibility of creating a new world from such a classic fairy tale. The ideas for this artwork have been floating around in my head and every time I thought about it, I would get new thoughts of a creepy mad hatter that looked like a ghoul or new things to do with the Tweedle’s…Such a fun work of art to paint by hand. A wonderful adventure of the mind.
This Original Painting measures 20 x 24″ and the sides are gallery wrapped and painted black. “Alice in Zombieland” ships with a coat of UV varnish and ready to hang on your wall. All the creatures are highly detailed and unique. The Undead White Rabbit is holding a watch with a skull inside, the Tweedles are Zombies with blood dripping off their heads and arms, Alice is an Undead Skeleton, The Mad Hatter is a Ghoul, The Blue Caterpillar (Absolem) is a Zombie and the Red Queen is a Vampire Zombie. So if you love dark fantasy art painted in a folk art style, then this is the perfect painting for your space.
- Alice in Wonderland (mrmovietimes.com)
- Through the Looking Glass: 10 Alice in Wonderland-Inspired Pieces (fabsugar.com)
- Mad Hatter, rabbits, queens help Maggie celebrate ‘Alice in Wonderland’ birthday (vcstar.com)
- How To Download Alice in Wonderland online (oeeeouo.typepad.com)
- Alice in Wonderland DLC makes a very important date with LittleBigPlanet (joystiq.com)
- Download Alice in Wonderland For Ipod (qooeapey.typepad.com)
- Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland Review (thebitemagazine.wordpress.com)
- Preview: Alice in Wonderland Noir (leaantoniodesignla.squarespace.com)
- Alice (TV Miniseries) Movie (aklroopz.typepad.com)
- Are You Ready For The Zombiepocalypse? (collegecandy.com)