Gallery U is a contemporary art space located in the heart of downtown Red Bank, NJ. It is operated by people with traumatic brain injuries as part of their recovery and transition back into the community. The primary goal of the gallery is to provide a place for people with traumatic brain injuries to work on a daily basis in order to generate an income, build their self esteem and participate in vocational train.
New Work for June 2012 High End Pieces
“The Fall Of Liberty” “End Of Ages”
“Mermaid’s Wish” will be in the Gallery U Show . If you are interested in buying this Original Artwork, Please contact the Gallery Owner above.
Custom Commissioned Orders are now being accepted. So far we have over 10 people ordering personalized art for their homes and offices. Email me if you wish to order something specifically suited to you. LauraBarbosaArt@Gmail.com
Thank You for Viewing my work and for all your support!!
Have a Great Summer :0)
- Diabetes drug could be a promising therapy for traumatic brain injury (medicalxpress.com)
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury May Contribute to Brain Network Dysfunction (sott.net)
- Understanding the Trauma in Traumatic Brain Injury (brokenbrilliant.wordpress.com)
- Denver soldier inspires others suffering from traumatic brain injuries, PTSD (kdvr.com)
- Traumatic brain injuries on rise, doctors say (amarillo.com)
- Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Randall H. Scarlett to Give Lecture to Colorado Trial Lawyers Association Convention Regarding Direct Examinations (prweb.com)
- The Brain’s Neuronal Circuit Excitability May Be Altered By Mild Traumatic Brain Injury, Lead To Brain Network Dysfunction (medicalnewstoday.com)
- SAMMC launches traumatic brain injury study (kens5.com)
- Traumatic Brain Injury 1.0 Now Available for iOS Devices (themactrack.com)
- Mild traumatic brain injury may contribute to brain network dysfunction (sciencedaily.com)