Another new artwork for 2011. At a great price of $125 for a limited time. Art collectors of raw abstract art and contemporary decorators will love this piece because of it’s unique feeling of time passing, nature and numbers.
Title: “Time Passing”
Medium: Acrylics & Texture on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
3/4″ Sides: Painted “Contemporary Black”
No Frame Needed)(Ready to hang)
Size: 30H x 24W” x 3/4″D
SIGNED on Back
*NO FRAME NEEDED* **GALLERY WRAPPED CANVAS**
*SHIPS READY TO HANG*
Fine Art Varnish was applied to protect your artwork from UV RAYS and DIRT – DUST PARTICALS.
This is NOT A PRINT OR A GICLEE OF ANY KIND! It is a handmade, hand painted original painting that will be worth more with time. Read about why Laura Barbosa’s Art is a Good Investment. She is an Internet Best Seller that has been Published, Televised, Has Public Collections, Raises Money for Charity and has a Great Internet Presence and History. All these things contribute to the collectability of Laura’s Art.
- Crying Geisha Tears – Art For The New Year (laurabarbosa.wordpress.com)
- California Art Club and the Thomas Reynolds Gallery Present ‘Northern California Light: Paintings by the California Art Club’ (prweb.com)
- Design of the Broad museum building is still upside down — and now we know why (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Curio: Dawn Dudek’s Filmscapes (filmexperience.blogspot.com)
- Where Are We Now – Digital Enhanced Painting (chrisbellinger.wordpress.com)
- New book by Art Publishing Ltd. Explores the Impressive Paintings of Figurative Artist Eric Zener (prweb.com)
- Artists Giclee Handbook (pixiq.com)
- Canvas prints as unique and wonderful gift for Christmas (article.getblogs.com)
- The 2010 Art Market Review – artmarkeblog.com (artmarketblog.com)